Architectural Work Experience at Grimshaw Architects
Grimshaw Architects are offering an amazing work experience opportunity for alumni of The Creative Dimension Trust.
The programme is for students aged 16 years and over who are interested in pursuing a career in architecture.
Successful applicants will spend a week with Grimshaw Architects in London, where they will work on a specific brief which will help them gain an understanding of the various stages of the design process.
This is a great chance to meet architects, discuss their career paths, find out about their specialties, and see what they do day-to-day.
For additional information, please see Grimshaw Architects Work Experience.
There are two places available each week starting
- 23 July
- 30 July
- 6 August
- 13 August
- Applicants must be able to make their own way to and from the venue throughout their placement.
- Applicants must commit to completing the work experience in full. Applicants who drop out last minute or miss days are denying others a special opportunity, and therefore will be not be permitted to participate in further Creative Dimension Trust offerings.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- your CV (including birth date)
- a covering letter demonstrating your skills and explaining why a career in architecture could be right for you
- your preferred week (given expected demand we may ask you to be flexible).
Applications are assessed by the Trust on an individual basis.
No feedback will be given on rejections.